Everyone likes free!
Free junk? NO.
Free financial, leadership and personal development resources? YES!
Below are resources to help you on the journey to living victoriously. Please check back often as the list is updated.
* Kelly Blue Book – www.kbb.com
* NADA – www.nada.com
Credit Cards, Collections and Scoring:
* The Credit Card Act – www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/assets/credit-card-act.pdf
* Statute of Limitations by state – www.fair-debt-collection.com/SOL-by-state.html
* Foreclosure Laws and Procedures By State – http://www.realtytrac.com/real-estate-guides/foreclosure-laws/
* FICO scoring – www.myfico.com
* Annual Credit Report (ONLY site that offers free reports) – www.annualcreditreport.com
* Experian – www.experian.com
* Transunion – www.transunion.com
* Equifax – www.equifax.com
* Federal Trade Commission – www.ftc.gov
* Fair Credit Report Act – www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/031224fcra.pdf
* Fair Debt Collection Practices Act – www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre27.pdf
* IRS website – http://www.irs.gov/individuals/index.html
* Social Security Administration – www.ssa.gov
* Hud Housing – http://www.hud.gov
* Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Civil Relief Act – www.defenselink.mil/specials/Relief_Act_Revision/
* Service members’ Civil Relief Act – http://usmilitary.about.com/od/sscra/l/blscramenu.htm
* Military Retirement Information and Calculators –www.defenselink.mil/militarypay/retirement/index.html
* US Legal Forms – www.uslegalforms.com
* Zander Insurance – www.zanderins.com
* Legal Zoom – www.legalzoom.com/
* If I Should Die Before I Wake Life Celebration Planner – http://tinyurl.com/mmpn65p
* Maxed out – www.maxedoutmovie.com/
* Debt Slapped – www.debtslapped.org/
* In Debt we Trust – http://youtu.be/TVr813HkEjM
* ESPN 30 for 30: Broke – http://espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=broke